- Registration / Signin
- Professionals Signin
5 ways to join
- To order Books/Cards/Forms
- Learn Before You Decide
- Cards to complete a Natural Dying—Living Will
- How the Natural Dying Living Will works for religious observers
- Plan Now; Die Later—Ironclad Strategy explained
- NATURAL DYING® FORMS for a Plan Now, Die Later—Ironclad Strategy
- DNR-Registry Medallion
- On-line Store
- Video series: Plan Now, Die Later--Peacefully
- Natural Dying®
- Natural Dying®
- Articles on End of Life Planning The Sooner Mother Dies the BetterPalliative Sedation: Pros and Cons
- Slide Presentations:
- Free phone consultation
Play Video To SEE the menu of all 5 short videos, click here.
To VIEW all 5 videos click here.
• To expand the video full screen, click icon in lower right corner of video menu.
Use "Esc" key to exit fullscreen mode.
• Click icon to pause video when more time is needed to read slides.
• To remove the time line near the bottom of the video, use your mouse to move the cursor off the screen.
Ready to try “Learn Before You Decide”? View the demo and perhaps complete your unique, personalized Living Will. Click Here
EASY and EFFECTIVE? You decide!
These optional surveys inform and motivate.
Try our online tool to decide if you want to complete a Living Will.
- Would you encourage someone to complete a Living Will? This is the link: Click for Survey (This is the link to the survey, which will take about 10-minutes.)
- The “Dementia Fear”: What do you already KNOW about it? How would you PLAN for it? Click for Survey (Much greater depth: about 60 minutes.)
- Attitudes of Professionals Regarding the “Dementia Fears.” A survey for clinicians, attorneys, and pastoral counselors that asks about their willingness to honor patients’ wishes: Click for Survey (About 90 minutes.)
- Click here for an essay that explains this in greater detail.
- Why Natural Dying.
Other videos that may interest you are:
- “A Living Will for Dementia: It’s easy and effective”
(11 minutes): youtu.be/NnKkj1rk8dU
- “Plan Now, Die Later—Ironclad Strategy” (7.5 minutes): youtu.be/ynnWHZwY1r4 (includes other components)
- “How to sort illustrated cards” (17.5 minutes): youtu.be/j_hS51AcYmk (if you want further detailed instructions)
- “Making Hard End of Life Decisions for Your Loved One” (11.5 minutes): youtu.be/twg4TAnF4XE (if your loved one now suffers from Advanced Dementia but never completed a clear, specific Living Will)
- A presentation to professionals that includes poignant glimpses of what it is like for patients who live with advanced dementia and their loved ones. (These excerpts begin at minute 11): youtu.be/u0HQlY0V7bI
or will your loved ones suffer—
in the last chapter of life?
Note: The information provided on the Caring Advocates website is intended to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician, attorney, hospice provider, religious or spiritual advisor or other professional.